Friday, October 21, 2022

FOURTH FRIDAY NO WORK

This is my 4th Friday off with no work. Funny. I keep seeing to do work even though I have the day off. Not a lot of work but still some. 

Today I went for my blood work. It was easy but I got to the place and it was not very organized. I made a reservation and when I got there I checked in at a kiosk. Then I waited. They said they would text me. I waited and waited. Then I asked a woman at a desk how far they were running behind and she said that I arrived after the man seated. I said my appointment was 15 min ago. Oh, you have an appointment? It said it right on the big board on the wall. (Maybe if she wasn't chit chatting with her BFF) Oh, you can go right in. 

It was all very painless and I was home fairly quickly to let Lucky out of her cage. She was sound asleep. She and I went for a walk and then I did some things around the house. Lucky seems 75-80 percent better. I am still concerned about the congestion in her nose/chest. 

That was most of the day. Pretty boring. I am planning my next chapter "Raw Vegan Desserts". I had to buy some molds. It is going to be fun to make entremets (small cake-like desserts). 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah onions. I like onions. Get more onions.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!