Wednesday, October 26, 2022

INSPECTION

This morning was my termite inspection. I was up early and ready when he got here. Unfortunately I forgot to notify my neighbor that today was the day (I told him it was happening but forgot to remind him) so I didn't organize access to his yard to see the side of my house. I ended up having to call him at 9:00 am and ask him to open the gate. He was super nice about it. I think I owe him cookies. 🙄 

The inspection didn't find any sign of termites on my property. That is great! It did show termites on my neighbor's property when we went to check my house. His fence is being eaten. 🦟 I texted him a photo of the damage. I know wait for the inspection report and decide what I want to do moving forward.

That's pretty much the highlight of my day. I took lucky for two walks and she's doing great.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Oh Termites are an ugly business. I wont tell you the horror stories I know about (and that is Indiana). Thank goodness they are not at your place. Mean little bastards for certain.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!