Sunday, October 4, 2015

DAY THIRTY-FOUR OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 34.  Today I went to another street fair with J.  I had a good time at this one but not as good a time as the last one.  There was really no dancing and it was laid out funny.  I did run into an old friend who invited me to a party and that was nice.  This is my second party invite in a week.  Fun times!

I also had to have another car towed out of my driveway.  I really have to send in the money to get the red zone painted again.  They are just waiting for me to send the money.  I wanted to go to the supermarket when I got home from the fair but I had to wait for the tow truck to show up.  It was fast but not fast enough for me to go shopping.

I was supposed to clean out the pond but I didn't feel like it once the car got towed.  It was late to start a big project like that.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!