Thursday, October 8, 2015

DAY THIRTY-EIGHT OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 38.  The plans for my office are moving along.  Today I empty the bookshelves so the phone company rep can get to the phone jack.  The hope is that my business phone will be able to go through that jack and my business phone can be used in my new office space.  Moving this phone line from one room to another has become a pain in the butt. This will be my second phone company visit.

I went to Ikea and bought new chairs for the kitchen.  This is something I have dreamed about doing for years.  About 10 years ago I bought a table for the kitchen at Ikea.  It is a great table that folds down on both sides and is white.  The matching chairs were constructed badly and over the years they fell apart.  I even had someone sit on one and it collapsed.  The new chairs seem very stable and look like they will last a long time.  Plus they are really comfortable.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!