Thursday, October 15, 2015

DAY FORTY-FIVE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 45.  Good News!  I was at my primary doc's office and he told me the news. I don't have to wait all weekend... I don't have cancer!  I have another Fibroadenoma.  I had a core needle biopsy yesterday.  The doctor took pictures, marked the spot with a cute little ribbon shaped marker and took a small piece to test.  I was able to watch the whole thing.  I find it fascinating.  The power of the tiara worked again!  Yeah!

I didn't mention yesterday that I slipped on the stairs when I was distracted with my boob.  It was a nasty fall and I have a horrible hematoma on my upper back according to my primary doc.  I landed on my shoulder blades and spine.   Today when I went to see my doc he sent me for x-rays to make sure didn't break or crack anything.  He is also checking my blood and urine to see why I am so tired all the time.  Is it Adrienne's disease?  Is it that I have problems sleeping?  Am I sick?  Who knows.

I got my car back and I got about 6 blocks and the check engine light came on again.  I called the service guy (my car husband) and he is frustrated.  He thought it was fixed.  I will have to take it in again.  It is something wrong with the fuel pump.  I guess that is necessary since it needs fuel to run!  Why is it never the air conditioning that I never use?  Ha ha.  I was happy to get rid of that huge Jeep Cherokee.  I could barely fit it in my garage.  I had to pull the mirrors in to fit it.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Adrienne, what a huge relief! I'm so happy for you! I think I'm going to have to get myself a tiara, now!

    On the other hand, I'm so sorry you slipped, fell, and hurt yourself. Thank goodness it wasn't worse. I hope the bruise, pulled muscles and insulted ligaments all calm down and heal quickly.

    RD causes serious fatigue in a lot of people. Maybe that's it?

    Sending a warm hug your way--and mechanical healing rays at your car! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!