Wednesday, October 21, 2015

DAY FIFTY-ONE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 51.  This week has been a challenge.  Moving my office, Happi having back problems but I thought she was ill and now my car broke down.  It didn't just break down, it began to smell funny and then when I was 11 miles from home, it started idling funny.  I pulled over and called my car husband. He told me I could not drive it and to get it towed.  I called AAA and they came right over.  $78 later my car was back at the shop.  Who knows what is wrong with it but it would not start when the tow truck dropped it off.  They had to push it into the shop.  Ugh.  Now I have a lovely Nissan rental car that I have to grease up to get it in my garage.

Tonight I went to another movie.  I took my friend J.  The movie was Jem and the Holograms.  It was cute.  It had a good message for the young kids.  The message is be yourself.  Don't let anyone tell you how to be or what to be.  You are unique.  Some of you who are young or who have children may remember Jem the animated TV show.  The movie is a takeoff of the TV show. 

"Jem Movie Teaser Poster" by Source (WP:NFCC#4). Licensed under Fair use via Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Jem_Movie_Teaser_Poster.png#/media/File:Jem_Movie_Teaser_Poster.png

To top off the day, I missed it but the Mets won the National League pendant.  Yeah!!  I am so excited about this World Series.  This is a Mets household all the way. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!