Monday, October 26, 2015

DAY FIFTY-SIX OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 56.  Today I had the handyman stop by and put down plastic to cover the area that has been leaking.  Over the years there has been water coming in the concrete floor in the bedroom.  I asked a few contractors and they all said it was because the water table is coming downhill and settling in that area.  I thought this was a bogus thought. 

This guy took a portion of the deck off and we found out that the previous contractor didn't put flashing along the bottom of the siding.  This caused a space that is filling in with water.  The water rises and bottom.  Then my floor gets wet. 




So now I have a tarp covering the area just in case it rains.  Keep your fingers crossed!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!