Friday, October 23, 2015

DAY FIFTY-THREE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 53.  I worked on the office move again today.  It is really amazing how much stuff one person can accumulate.  Since I moved in, this room has never been decluttered.  During my home construction, this room was the only room not touched so it became the room to drop things in.  I don't think it ever stopped being that room.  Now that I have to clear it out, I am finding things I have not seen in a long time.  My new office has more floor space but it has less wall space so I have to decide what I want to keep and what I want to get rid of.   Probably one more day and the job will be complete.

This just makes me so happy.  I know I keep saying it but changing things around really lifts me and makes me smile.

I got my car back but there is still one part that has to be installed next week.  It didn't cost as much as it did in my head so that is always a good surprise.  I am so happy to get my car back.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!