Monday, November 26, 2012

TO FLARE OR NOT

Went to see my rheuma doc today. She asked how it was going. I hate that question. How is it going today? Okay hands kinda swollen. How's it going since last visit three months ago? Gee I don't know. Lets see: Brenda's surgery, I got the flu, shot in my ankle, MRI of leg, no tumor, vacation, fat lobula, and back to physical therapy. Hard to remember it all in one visit. I get home a realize I forgot half the things I was going to tell her.

She is concerned that my ankle is not healed yet. She also wants to check my potassium levels. I told her I have been bad about taking the liquid potassium.

She also brought up changing from Enbrel to Humera again. I don't want to for so many reasons. It is a pain to change meds. I like Enbrel. It is easy to use. Going through the authorization process is such a pain in the butt.

Anyway, I go to see her again in a month.

I will see tomorrow if my swollen hands are the beginning of a flare. I sure hope not.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!