Saturday, November 3, 2012

HOT TUB: FIX OR BUY NEW

For those of you who read my blog all the time, you know my hot tub has problems. For the rest of you I will recap quickly.

When we moved into the house it had an outdoor hot tub. We used it frequently until we had construction done on the house and then we had to drain it and store it. It is in a far corner if the backyard. A few months ago the City tore up the streets and rats began eating every thing in their path. Fruit trees, gardens, and hot tubs. They ate the insulation and some of the wiring.

Today was the day to go look at hot tubs. We met this nice salesman who showed us everything. He also explained that the customer service folks would be able to fix the current hot tub. This made me happy especially when I found out the cost of a new hot tubs would be $7,800.

The new plan is to get the current hot tub fixed and buy some accessories. Now that I know it can be done, I am really impatient. I want it fixed now!

My achy muscles will be soothed shortly.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!