Wednesday, November 21, 2012

THERAPY COMMITMENT

Today was physical therapy. Yay! I went in and my therapist said I am having pain because I have to strengthen my ankle and I have to gain more confidence. More confidence that I won't hurt my ankle when I step down. The way to do that is to keep up the therapy exercises, walking the dogs and using the stationary bike.

So, I have made a commitment to walk the dogs just about every day/night and ride the bike between 10-20 minutes at least 3 days a week. Plus, go to therapy every week to keep on track.

There it is in writing. Tonight I walked the dogs. During therapy I rode the bike for 10 minutes. I am going to get strong again so I won't be so frustrated. I know skiing is out of the question this winter but I can still go on the trip and participate in other activities like inner tubing.

Happy Thanksgiving! I will write all about the amazing food I cook.

Go Cowboys!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!