Tuesday, August 6, 2013

UPDATE ON MY DEGENERATIVE NECK

I have been going to physical therapy for months now for my degenerative neck problems.  I have been given exercises to do. Okay, I admit I don't do them regularly. I don't have much time to sit down and do neck exercises. Of course I know that means I probably won't get better.  I have been trying to put a heat pack on my neck often. 

Each time I go to physical therapy I get more exercises. I can hardly remember the previous ones.  

I was feeling much better after my fall on the cruise. Funny thing is when I fell on the cruise, my neck felt better for a few weeks. Almost like I knocked it into place.  Lately it is feeling worse again.  So we have increased the exercises.  I may have to go back to taking the muscle relaxers at night. 

As I sit here with a heating circle on my neck, I wish you a good night.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!