Wednesday, August 14, 2013

TOOTHACHE

Okay, I think it is official.  I have a toothache.  I thought it was something different but it is clear now that I have a toothache.  I have exposed nerves and sometimes my tooth aches for a few days if I brush too hard in that area.  But tonight it is clear that that is not the case.  I begins hurting earlier and earlier in the evening. 

So of course I did what all normal people do.  I looked it up on the internet.  I looked it up on the Google; as my partner would say.  It is now crystal clear that I might have a cavity or something worse and I need to see a dentist.  Tomorrow am I will call and make an appointment.  It just messes up the rest of my week. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Aw, dang, Adrienne! I know firsthand--two bad toothaches this year--how much an ailing tooth can hurt. Owww! I hope you were able to get to the dentist right away and that you (and your poor tooth) are feeling a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read today's post. It is not a cavity nor do I need a root canal, so I am happy. Looks like exposed roots. Should go away soon. Thanks for your concern.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!