Thursday, August 29, 2013

HOLLYWOOD GAME NIGHT

Occasionally I get hooked on a show.  Usually it is a crime show like CSI or a funny show like Mike and Molly.  This time I am hooked on a game show.  I am hooked on Hollywood Game Night.  It is on NBC Thursday nights and it is hosted by Jane Lynch.  It has some famous and some not so famous actors doing funny things.  

My favorite game is when they have young children's artwork of famous people and the actor's have to guess who it is.  I look at that art work by 8 years olds and I swear I can't figure out who they are supposed to be.  That picture is supposed to be Justin Timberlake??  

Then they a game they call DooDoo where they have to sing song lyrics using only the word Doo.  The rest of the team has to guess the song.  It gets funny.  Let me tell you it isn't easy.  You try it.  Doo Doo.

Then they have a game where they have photos of a celebrity at different stages of their career (such as Oprah) and someone has to put the photos in order of time in the shortest amount of time.   The team is yelling and sometimes the other team is trying to trick them.  

I just find it interesting since it isn't the same old game show.  Since there are new celebrities each time, it keeps it fresh.  There are always just enough comedians to keep it funny.  And Jane Lynch is a riot as a host.  I didn't mention that there is a "regular" person on each team and if their team wins the regular person could win $25,000 and the celebrity could win $10,000 for their charity.  

Anyway, I like to have a laugh every now and then.  THEY say it will make me live longer!  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!