Friday, August 23, 2013

INTEGRITY

Have you ever had someone question your integrity?  Think you did something that you didn't?

Today I had a client send me an email accusing me of doing something I had not done. I was so shocked, I did not know what to do. People have called me a lot of things but no one has ever questioned my integrity. I wrote a response to the email and before I hit send, I called a friend and read her my email. She talked me off the edge. Then she helped me rewrite the email. 

I received a very nice apology in return. I was told it was a mistake in how the email was written. Okay.?! 

It is business so I will continue on as before.  But I am not sure if I will be able to trust this person again.  Like The Donald says "it's not personal, it's business".

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!