Friday, August 16, 2013

FRUSTRATED WITH DOCTOR APPOINTMENT

Today was my long awaited appointment with the orthopedic surgeon. I thought this would bring me answers or at least a step toward answers. I got none of that.

First, the doc was late to my appointment. I mean really late. My appointment was at 10:00 am and I didn't see him until at least 10:30. He came in and listened to me for about 3 minutes, took my x-rays to look at and returned for a few more minutes. Then he told me I can't possibly have a tendon rupture and sent me to get a MRI.  I was less than impressed. 

My MRI was set for 6:15 pm but later that day I got a call to see if I could go in earlier. I had my MRI at around 1 pm. I should get the results at my appointment on Tuesday. If the doc is the same way, I will get a second opinion. 

I don't like docs who dismiss me. It pisses me off. I am different than other people and doctors need to know that. The last doc who dismissed me missed the fact that I torn a ligament in my ankle. So if you can't spend time with me, another doc will.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!