Monday, August 19, 2013

MY NERVES ARE GETTING TO ME

Tomorrow is the day I hear the results of my knee MRI.  Usually this type of thing doesn't make me this nervous.  I don't know if it was this doctor and his lack of information or what but I am really nervous.  I feel like I can't plan anything, I can't do any work at night.  I am kind of frozen.  I have this big project and all my invoicing to do but I find myself sitting here watching Under the Dome and The Glades.  And eating cookies. 

I can't figure out why I am so nervous.  This isn't any worse than the torn ligament in my ankle or the things in my breasts.  But I am just so crazy.  Maybe it is because if it requires surgery, I will have to plan it all out because I will not be able to drive for many weeks.  I will have to do a Costco run, food shopping, take the dogs to get their nails clipped, trim the birds wings, etc.  It will take some coordination. 

Well, tomorrow at 2pm I will know the answer. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!