Monday, August 12, 2013

PAIN IN THE KNUCKLE

Yesterday, I whacked my knuckle.  I am not sure where or when but I think it was when I was bringing in the groceries.  All of a sudden my knuckle was red and swollen and a little bit purple.  It began to swell and turned more and more purple.

I don't know about you but this happens to me frequently.  Not like every day or every other day.  Probably two or three times a month.  All of a sudden a knuckle or knee is red and swollen and turning purple and I can't remember where or when I whacked it.  I am sure I didn't hit it hard, I am sure I would remember that.  I think with RA I don't have to hit it hard, just in the right place or the right way and BAM, it is red and swollen. 

I have even stopped trying to figure it out.  Why?  Because I feel I have wasted too much time trying to figure out how I bruised myself.  I figure if it wasn't something that I can remember, it probably wasn't something that important.  Okay, I have another bruise.  Whoopee!  At any time I can have 10 or more bruises on my body.  What is one more?

The knuckle feels better today and looks better.  Have you had this problem?

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!