Wednesday, August 7, 2013

PAIN IN THE TOOTH

The last three days I have had a pain in my back tooth.  It is weird though because the pain is only in the evenings.  All day long the tooth does not hurt.  I don't even know the tooth is there.  But as soon as the sun goes down, the pain starts.  Then it hurts all evening.

Okay it might have something to do with the cookies I ate.  I am debating whether to call the dentist or not. 

I also have exposed roots on that tooth.  Once or twice before I had pain for a couple of days because the roots were exposed so I switched to Sensodyne and it felt much better.  This time the Sensodyne doesn't seem to be working.  Maybe I have used up that trick. 

I guess I will see how it feels in the morning and maybe call the dentist.  I hate going into a weekend with a possible medical/dental weekend.  Do I call or not?  Can it wait until Monday?  Decisions...

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!