Monday, August 12, 2013

CONCERT TONIGHT

We went to an outdoor concert tonight. It isn't important who we saw or where. Just that it was freezing. The left coast has not been summer-like recently. It has been more rainy and cold. More like autumn. 

It was fine at 5:00 pm but at 7:00 pm it was cold and windy. By the time the headliner came on at 9:00 pm the wind had died down but it was still freezing. 

I was prepared. I had read a review that said bring a blanket and lots of layers. I wore two t-shirts (one long and on short) and my lined ski jacket. Some lady asked me where I was going. I guess I looked weird walking around in a ski jacket in August.  I brought a fleece, two pair of gloves, scarf, hat, and a blanket. Brenda used the scarf and one pair of gloves. I used a pair of gloves. We sat on the blanket. Never used the fleece and hat. I was not that cold. There were people there in windbreakers. I know they had to be cold! 

The concert was good. Lets see if I have a voice tomorrow. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!