Monday, August 5, 2013

INSURANCE REFUND

I have been getting these checks from The-Insurance-Company-Who-Will-Not-Be-Named. Just little checks. One for $0.45. Another for $10.41.  So today I called to find out why I am getting these checks. I know most people would say, just go cash them and be quiet. But I was concerned because at the same time they were not paying a doctor bill. So I was concerned. 

I called The-Insurance-Company-Who-Will-Not-Be-Named and spoke to Liz. She couldn't tell me exactly why I was getting the refunds without me prodding her with the answer. But she cleared up what the refunds were for and that The-Insurance-Company-Who-Will-Not-Be-Named made a mistake and would, of course, pay the doctor bill in full. 

Amazingly I was off the phone call in less than 30 minutes.  Now I have $12.00 to spend. Plus I have our yearly refund which comes to another $300. Unfortunately Brenda's monthly payment increases by $171 in October. Ugh!  It sucks getting old. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!