Saturday, August 10, 2013

DAY AT THE PARK WITH SOME ART

I have been trying to get out and do things.  If my knee is as bad as I think it is I am looking at many weeks in bed and on the couch so I want to get outside as much as I can while I can. Today we went to the park. There was supposed to be a kite flying exhibit. Only I could not find it. Maybe it was cancelled. Who knows?


Instead we went went on a walk to see these art sculptures. I found them fascinating but Brenda didn't like them.  They don't huge in these photos but they were made out of steel beams and as tall as a building.  I took photos of two of the sculptures.


It was a very nice day. After the walk we went for toasted subs. In college in Massachusetts, we called them grinders. They were so tasty and reminded me of my college days. Late nights. 30 pounds gained. Those were the good old days.

Until tomorrow... 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!