Friday, May 31, 2013

NEW PHYSICAL THERAPY

Today I went to the new physical therapist. Wow! What a difference! The PT place was bright and vibrant and had equipment. There was music playing. The physical therapist was a bit cold at first but then she warmed up.  She did some tests to see my ranges and where it hurts (everywhere). Then she did some manipulations and then stretches. She showed me the exercises I am to do. Then she handed me off to so assistant to get a heat wrap and TENS. TENS is a machine that sends electric pulses to the spots that hurt to stimulate the nerves.

I was surprised how little I hurt after an hour of manipulation. Let's see how I feel tomorrow.

I also finally got to the lab to have my blood tests done. Since I had to fast it took some planning to get across town at the crack of dawn to have blood drawn and to pee in a cup.  I am sure I will get the results next week. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!