Wednesday, May 29, 2013

MORE INSURANCE NEWS

Today I got approved to have an MRI on my breasts.  My doc has me on a regimen that includes MRI one year and Mammogram another year.  This is the MRI year.  I was supposed to get it done in January but I wanted to wait until my deductible was paid up.  So I put it off and then sort of forgot about it. 

I went for my annual physical this last week and it reminded me that I had this MRI looming and I called to make the appointment.  They of course wanted to get an authorization.  We got the authorization today.  They suggested I call and make sure that The-Insurance-Company-Who-Will-Not-Be-Named would pay for the procedure.  I called and I found out that my deductible situation has not yet been solved!  The computer still says I owe $1,200 to The-Insurance-Company-Who-Will-Not-Be-Named. But at the same time, I am starting to get money sent back to me for money I overpaid my deductible. So someone explain that to me!?!

It is all messed up and I am going to demand an accounting of the situation when the sort it out.  After what happened last year with Brenda's account, I don't want to go through that again.

I also took little Lucky to the vet to get her teeth looked at.  It is bad. Poor thing has "moderate to severe" tooth decay.  I have told her to stay away from the Mountain Dew but does she listen?  No.  She goes in on June 17th for a day at the dentist.  Hopefully they will not have to pull any teeth.  I also bought this dog food that is supposed to help with their teeth.  She can't eat it right now because her gums hurt too much. 

Busy day at our house.  It seems like it will be like this for a while.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!