Saturday, May 18, 2013

SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME

Someting you don't know about me is that I love to watch the horses. Yes, horse racing.  Since I was a little girl I have watched the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes and Belmont Stakes.  The Triple Crown.  When I was younger I even visited a relative who lived in Blue Grass country in Kentucky.  I loved watching those horse on that green grass.

I was SO horse crazy when I was a kid. I gave up ballet lessons to take horseback riding lessons after 10 years of ballet. I loved going to my great-uncle's farm. He didn't have horses, he had cows but I was happy there.

Now I have to be happy watching horse races on TV.  The Preakness is on tomorrow and I will be watching.  Let's see if Orb has it in him.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!