Tuesday, May 14, 2013

BIG PROJECT DUE

I have this big project due, well, two big projects due. I have been focusing on one of them non-stop. Well, not non-stop because if you have been keeping up, I had my Animal Rescue drill on Saturday and a recovery day on Sunday.  I had put aside time on Saturnday and Sunday to work on the projects.  That all went to dust. I ended up taking a nap instead.  Now I am behind on my deadlines.  Freaking out just a little...

The recovery process just takes me so long.  I am going to talk to my doctor about this. Especially since we may be going somewhere that is sunny this summer.  I don't want to spend my time recovering from the sun.

Gotta go do my project before I am up all night.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!