Monday, May 27, 2013

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

This weekend we worked on the backyard. Maybe too much. My back is killing me. I am taking muscle relaxers to see if I can get the muscles to, ugh, relax.  

But I did take time to make an adjustment. I have been having problems watching movies in the living room. This posses a problem since we watch movies during movie night in the living room.  This movie night the audio and video didn't synch up exactly. This was quite annoying for everyone. I figured out that my old computer is unable to upgrade anymore and that was the problem.  So I went out and bought another Roku. We have Roku's on two other TVs. We love it. Now I can watch digital copies of movies through the Roku. To celebrate I watched Madagascar 3. 

Then I made dinner. I made an Asian stir-fry with peanuts and a spinach and strawberry salad with poppyseed dressing. Delicious! 

A very productive weekend! 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!