Saturday, May 4, 2013

SORE NECK

I had physical therapy on my neck yesterday. The PT did some exercises and some massage and some other stuff. It didn't hurt yesterday but, oh, this morning! It is killing me on the left side. Like a knife is sticking in the left side of my neck. I actually took one of my back muscle relaxers because it hurt so much. Then I took a nap because I was so tired. Those muscle relaxers relax me so well.

The PT was so easy with me this time since last week I was really sore too. I am just not sure if there is anything she can do to make me feel better. I did change pillows to see if that does anything. I also have some new exercises to do once the pain subsides.

This maybe a long haul.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!