Friday, June 30, 2023

SUCH A BUSY DAY

What a busy day! I was out of my house more than I was in it. I had a physical therapy appointment, eye doctor appointment, ran errands and then, an acupuncture appointment. 

I saw the physical therapist for my neck and shoulder. The PT used Rocktape to see if that helps my shoulder.

Then, I drove right over to my eye doctor appointment. They needed to check my eyes because I take plaquenil. Nothing changed. 

Then I ran over and picked up my clean comforter and to get my enlarged photos. The photos look fabulous enlarged! I'm hanging them in the kitchen where I am replacing my flower pictures from three years ago. The pictures are of some of my food photos. 

Then I ran over to my acupuncture appointment. I really needed it. I got lost going to the appointment. I knew where I needed to be but I forgot how to get there. I got a nice tour of the area. 

I got the rest of the results from my lab test. No UTI. My doctor agrees that it might be inflammation in my bladder or kidneys. I decreased the Prednisone last Sunday. I am down to 4.25. 

That is enough for today.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!