Tuesday, June 27, 2023

SLIGHT MIGRAINE

Just another day.  Until I got a slight migraine. It has been years since I got a migraine because the preventative medicine has been working. I titrated doses of the preventative medicine over the last few months. I stop in the last week. 

I stopped the medication because one side effect is memory loss. We wanted to see if ceasing the medicine would clear up the memory loss. It doesn't seem to be making a difference. 

I continued the clearing out of junk in my home. Today I finally cleared out these little cheap drawers that I have had for close to thirty years. It has items in it and my unused fishtank on top. 

I switched the drawers with a open cart type item. I bought some pretty, fabric containers to put the items in the drawers. I think it looks so much better now. Plus the old drawers blocked the heating vent and this repurposed cart is open and will not block the vent. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have junk in drawers. Sheryl says you can have anything she doesn't want. I asked what don't you want? I won't know that until someone takes it away. Yeah, you think you have problems. LoL

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!