Wednesday, June 28, 2023

MBSR COURSE #4

 Tonight was my mind body stress reduction course. We did standing yoga meditation amongst other things. I did some of it. I will explain more below. Then they did an exercise with an ice cube. You hold the ice for a minute while doing breathing. I did not do it because I have Raynaud's and holding an ice cube would not be good for me. 

This morning it hurt when I went to the bathroom. At first I ignored it. Then there was a bit of blood. I emailed my doctor and she asked if I had any antibiotics from previous situations. I did but before I took it I went to the lab to donate my urine. I got the results back and it is not saying UTI but high protein. I am drinking lots of water. I guess we need to see what the results of the second test say tomorrow.  That is why I didn't do the standing yoga meditation.

I finally received the cushion for my outdoor bench. I bought one over a month ago only to have Walmart tall me it was not arriving (after an email saying it was in transit). I had to find another cushion that fits my bench. The cushion arrived as if the air was sucked out of the plastic bag. It was so tiny. The directions say I have to wait 5 days to have a plush full cushion. I am glad I don't need it right away!

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. The protein is most concerning. Take extreme care, as a guy with only one kidney, the protein number can mean lots of things, most likely dehydration.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!