Friday, June 23, 2023

PLEASANT AND UNPLEASANT EXPERIENCES

The exercise last week for my MBSR course was to write about a pleasant experience. What happened, how you felt, etc. I write about taking photos at the car show. I love taking photos and old cars. 

This week we have to write about an unpleasant experience. I wrote about an interaction I had with customer service at my cellular phone company. I wanted to purchase a new phone. I had a very pushy customer service person who kept trying to up-sell me even though I told her no multiple times. Then when the payment was screwed up, I was transferred to a very sweet billing person. She tried to make it right but it was late on a Friday and it has to wait until Monday to resolve. I was frustrated and annoyed that after one hour on the phone the payment was still screwed up. I may or may not have a new phone next week. 

I spent time today in search of disability and LTC insurance. I will keep you posted on my results. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I was on the telephone for 1.5 hours with the cable company. I will never get even a minute if that unproductive time back. Unlike you I have to wait for the answer. In my case it will be July 20. Oh and for my trouble, after a $60.00 per month raise, I made it a $50.00 raise.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!