Wednesday, June 7, 2023

REBUILD DAY 6

Today the builders began painting. I have a lovely lite green color primer on part of my yellow house. I'm guessing it was primer leftover from another job. I am not really sure whàt else they did because I was in and out all day. 

I went to my first tai chi meet up. It is not a class but a place where people gather to do tai chi. There were two women there; one substitute teaching and the other was at her first day.

Later I took Lucky to the vet. She hasn't seemed well since Monday night. They gave her fluids and did more blood work. The results come tomorrow. 

Then in the evening I had my first MBSR class. It included a 30 minute breathing exercise, introductions of all 27 people, and a 35 minute body scanning exercise. There was also a lecture by the instructor. During the first hour I struggled to stay awake during the lecture but then the rest of the class I was very awake and active. We have a bunch of homework to do before next week and it's late and I am going to bed. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I have in the past (maybe I said this already) I went to a yoga class, fell asleep, woke up in an empty gym 45 minutes after class. i might have missed the remaining sessions. lol

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!