Monday, June 19, 2023

JUNETEENTH

I decided to switch my meditation time from the evening to first thing in the morning. By doing the meditation in the morning it took away the stress of being rushed in the evening. I can meditate in the morning now that the construction noise is gone. 

Since I had the day off, I decided to take it easy. I went to physical therapy and did laundry. 

Then I booked a house cleaning service. I have houseguests coming to visit in a few weeks. These will be the first houseguests since before COVID. They aren't staying with me but they will come inside. I planned the housecleaning after the construction is complete. At least I hope the construction will be complete. 

The house will get a good vacuum, dusting, windows washed, kitchen cleaned and bathrooms cleaned. I can't wait. I have been saving for this for awhile. 

They will be using eco friendly products and wear masks and booties. Now I just have to pick up all my mess so they can clean! 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!