Thursday, June 8, 2023

REBUILD DAY 7

The back of my home is yellow again!💛 The trim still needs to be printed but it looks great so far. 

Garden update: my carrots are coming up. I wasn't sure they were carrots at first because they looked like blades of grass. I researched it and found out that is what carrots look like before the blades of grass-looking things sprout. 

My squash, green beans, lettuce, cucumbers and strawberries look wonderful. My tomato plant is struggling a bit. The herbs either didn't come up or are struggling. I feel like such an urban farmer.

Today was my podiatrist appointment. I saw a podiatrist back in March and he said I have a neuroma in my foot. He gave me a painful shot in my nerve. I decided to go back to my podiatrist from years ago despite the fact that she is out-of-network. Better to not have a painful foot. The doctor remembered me immediately. She decided it was a better idea to do an MRI on my foot and see how bad it is. So, another MRI. 

Then my ex-foster kid called me to tell me he arrived to visit a school near me. I went over and we toured the school with a group of other kids. I'm so happy that he is open to touring schools. 

When I got home I did a 45 minute meditation. I was good for 35 min and by 40 min I was twitchy. I need to work on it. 

Now I need to go to sleep, tomorrow is a big day 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!