Saturday, June 3, 2023

DAY OF PEACE AND QUIET

As much as I want the house construction finished, I was happy to have a day of peace and quite with no workers around. I woke up later and read the book for my MBSR course. 

I worked on my puzzle and walked Lucky. My meditation pillows arrived. It was a busy day. 

After some investigation I found out the grass like things are actually my carrots popping up. That means all my veggie seeds have worked. The herb seeds were not as successful. I blame the raccoons who dug up the earth after I planted the seeds. It seems only the dill made it. Possibly the parsley made it; I will have to wait until it gets bigger to see. I'm going to reseed the thyme and basil after the construction is complete. The guys are not very careful. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Construction workers not careful. Please, its always the inspectors, just ask the workers.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!