Sunday, June 25, 2023

PINK SATURDAY 2023

Pink Saturday is the Saturday before Gay Pride. I started my day going for an MRI on my foot. It all went off with a hitch. I already have the scans but not the report telling me the results. They said it would take about a week. 

I came home and worked on the puzzle. I am about 90% complete. I have one week to finish it before the house cleaners arrive.

I went down to the garage to do laundry and looked in a box. Inside the box was some old stuff. Some things I have been looking for. I found my graduate thesis and my boating license. I went through a box of old receipts. Now the box is a shredding box. I cleared out two boxes. I'm going to have to take a trip to the shredder soon. 

Lucky had another episode tonight. They are so scarey. Her eyes roll back, she twitches a little and she doesn't seem to see me. I checked it doesn't seem to be a seizure but a synapse. It's scarey to watch but this is not the first time. It may be because of high blood pressure or dehydration. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!