Sunday, June 4, 2023

READ CHAPTERS FOR MBSR COURSE

After a slow start, I took Lucky out for a walk. We ran into the neighbor who built the community library and chatted with him. 

I came back and read the chapters for my MBSR course. Even though I slept late, I kept falling asleep while reading. I have this overwhelming fatigue. This is usually a precursor to a flare. 

The chapters laid out what to expect and how the course can help me, not lessen pain, but refocus my feelings about the pain. I'm not sure I am saying it correctly but it seems anecdotally it has helped people. I do have to get my head around that I will be meditating 45 minutes each day. Not that I think that will be hard but they want me to set aside time each day (the same time each day) to meditate. Also, night time is out because they say it is hard to focus at night. I am not a particularly great morning person. I have a few days to sort this. 

After eating some crunchy crackers, I started working on the puzzle. I am getting closer to finishing it. I think I am 2/3 - 3/4 of the way done. 

I rode the stationary bike and ate dinner. I was in bed at 8 pm. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I am reading a book, final chapters for a class and I am sick of it,, what can I say. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!