Monday, June 12, 2023

RECEIVED MY BRAIN MRI RESULTS

I was on pins and needles all day for my brain MRI results. All I get is a report. After lunch the report came through. It was anti-climatic. Unremarkable brain MRI exam. My brain is unremarkable. 

I thought my brain was a little remarkable but alas, no. Basically, that means they didn't find a tumor or cancer or MS or anything else bad. I'm happy about that. I don't want any of those things. 

But it didn't answer the question of what is going on with me. I see the doctor on Thursday. Let's see what she says. 

The house is moving along. There was lots of discussion about paint today. Do I have the right colors, flat, semi, gloss, blah, blah. 

They may remove the current stairs tomorrow if the stars align. That way they can build the new stairs on Wednesday. If not, it has to wait two (marvelous) weeks until they come back from their tropical vacation. As much as I want it completed, it will be nice to have peace and quiet for a week or two. 

I called the insurance company again and no response. I think this needs to be my daily thing to do. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Well, if it is nothing Terribile, I think it might be something great? You may have an undiscovered source of gold in your shoe?

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!