Thursday, June 29, 2023

NEW CELLPHONE

 I got my new phone! My old phone was in a bad way. I had to turn it off several times a day. I bought a new Motorola. The phone came in one box and a second box contained the screen saver. But there was no case. I checked my order on the website and it said the case was delivered yesterday. I had no case. I called and got this very nice woman on the phone. After a few minutes she said the box was sent back. I did not send it back. She asked me what case it was. I told her and she asked if I really want that case because it is bulky. I said I did not so she went on Amazon and found me a case like I wanted. Since the first case was returned, I will get my money back. I bought the case on Amazon. 

Then I turned on the new phone and proceeded to set it up for hours. This is why I hate getting a new phone. At least this transfer went fairly easy. I have a few kinks but mostly it was easy. 

So happy that is done before my visitors come. 

I got the results of the urine test. I’m waiting for the doctor to read them and tell me what she thinks. 

Until tomorrow…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!