Wednesday, June 14, 2023

MBSR CLASS #2

 Today was a day of mindfulness. First I went to have my teeth cleaned and got my next set of invisilign braces. 

I got my photos back from pictures I took a long time ago. Only about two were any good. It was a long time since I used a film camera. 

Then I went to Tai Chi. There was a Tai Chi master watching the class and I liked his style better. Unfortunately he practices at 7:30 am in the park. 7:30 am! I have to think about this. He does the 64 movement tai chi which is the style I learned 15 years ago. The current class I have gone to twice does the 128 movement tai chi. I don't know how to do it and it really isn't a class that teaches, it is more of a class where people do it and you have limp along to figure it out. Not the best teaching style. 

Then tonight was MBSR class #2. Lucky was not cooperating with me and wanted to play 3/4 of the way through. This is a good thing so I turned off the video and played with her. She hasn't wanted to play in a long while. The class was over 1 hour of different types of meditation (including Qigong) and then after break, the teacher talked and then we broke into break out rooms. No one was talking so I started acting as facilitator. I met some nice people. We got out of class early so I am happily going to bed. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!