Tuesday, June 13, 2023

BUILD DAY 10 (YES, I SKIPPED DAY 9)

 Today the builders painted the inside stairs, put on the gutter and the trim on the windows. Then they cleaned up because they will be gone for a week or two on vacation. So far it looks good. 

After calling and emailing the insurance company almost every day, I finally received a phone call back today after leaving two messages and an email. It turns out the rep was away and didn't leave an "out of the office" message. I resent some paperwork and she said she would call the contractor before he leaves the country tomorrow night. Fingers crossed! 

I tried to meditate today but Lucky interrupted me. Half way through she pitter-pattered around the house and peed on the floor. I had to get up and clean it up. Oh well. I am looking forward to a bit of time with peace and quiet to meditate early in the morning without contractors banging.

Until Tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that the project is coming together. Good for you !!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!