Thursday, December 8, 2022

TWO DOCTORS

Today was a double doctor appointment day. First, I saw my gut doctor virtually. I had a good report there. Then I went to see the eye doctor. It was the first time in three years and it was getting harder to see in the mid range. My far away vision is getting better and my close up vision is getting worse. Another old age trick. 

Because I am about to start taking Plaquenel, I had a vision field test. I love doing that test. I call it the Pac Mac test. Then I had photos of my eye taken and some high tech scan of my eyes. I got a good report. 

Because they dilated my eyes, I came home and and rested for awhile (after walking Lucky) before starting work. 

I have to get to bed because tomorrow is a big day full of workers. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!