Thursday, December 22, 2022

BREAST MRI RESULTS

They said the results of my breast cancer MRI would take a few days but I got the results today. All good news. The Power of the Tiara worked again. 

The landscaper came again today and brought pounds and pounds of dirt. He also brought bags of rocks and the part of the water feature that goes underground. I am supposed to get another delivery on Tuesday of "good" dirt and bigger rocks. The good dirt is for planting. I need to spend this weekend looking at plants online. 

I decided to terminate a client's contract today. I    will not work with toxic, demeaning and bullying people. So I ended the agreement. I know some people will applaud this and others will think this is weak or a stupid decision. Until you have walked a mile in my shoes, you do not know the amount of time I have already spent living and working with bullies. It effected my physical and mental health and I am not going to do it anymore. Hard stop. I will find other work. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I tell Sheryl that at 65, mostly retired and terminally grouchy I get to chose what I do and who I will do it with. Ahh the advantages of age and experience.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!