Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas 2022

My day started early with me having to soak and cook the top part of the tagine so I could make dinner today. I got that going before breakfast. 

Then after eating I opened presents sent to me by family and friends. One surprise was a Yonanas ice cream maker. It makes single serve ice cream from frozen bananas. Sounds very interesting. 

I also was sent some of my childhood items. Strangely I had a dream about one of the items this week. I am not sure if I saw it on the internet or TV and then I had a dream about it or what. It is my original Pillsbury Dough Boy and Girl from the 1970s. I loved those two so much as a kid. It is so funny. They are practically in pristine condition. 

After watching the new George Clunie/ Julia Roberts movie Ticket to Paradise, I started to make dinner. I made a tagine with butternut squash, chickpeas, potatoes, Japanese yam, and carrots. I used my tagine to cook it. I also made couscous with pine nuts, pistachios, apricots and raisins. What a great meal! 
After speaking to family, I watched Call the Midwife Holiday Edition. 

Now I am heading off to bed after eating a raspberry cheesecake. 

Merry Christmas to all. Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!