Friday, December 16, 2022

EIGHT DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

 It is Friday and a busy day for me. Early morning doctor virtual appointment. Then I had to take my car to get smog checked so I can register it for another year. I showed up on time but they were running late. I told the guy that I saw his advertisement on line and I got 20% off. I really didn't but I remembered from last year that he had one. Hey, I go to him every year. My car passed!

Then I had to rush home for a food delivery. My handyman cancelled because he was ill. 

My client was supposed to meet with me at 1 pm but postponed until 2:45. It was supposed to be a 15 min meeting and it turned into an hour and a half meeting. On a day that I was not working. I was a little annoyed and tired when it was all done. 

I started decorating the house. I set up the Christmas tree. It is a silver retro tree. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!