Monday, December 19, 2022

BREAST CANCER CHECK

Today I went to my breast cancer doctor to get checked. Due to Covid, I have not been in three years. I have a very sensitive spot on one breast that needs to be checked. I have an MRI scheduled for two days from now. I am sure it is nothing. 

It was an interesting twenty-four hours. I found out two people passed away. A relative's ex-husband and a relative's good friend. All so sad. 

It is so cold here. The dog walker said Lucky should have worn her coat today on her walk because it was that cold. The dog walker is gone now for two weeks. I am the new dog walker. 
 
Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I do not know why this showed up in my feed five days late. I hope Lucky likes the new walking companion.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!