Friday, December 23, 2022

ONE DAY UNTIL CHRISTMAS

Such a busy day! 

We got up early to take Lucky to the vet. She needed to be checked for a UTI. This was supposed to be a follow up but I think she has another UTI. The reception person was less than helpful. I was worried that Lucky would get worse over the holiday weekend so I wanted to get a refill of her antibiotics but the receptionist was giving me a hard time. She gave it to me finally. Then when the substitute doctor called to give me the preliminary results, the Dr said there were no refills the receptionist just gave them to me  and she broke protocol. The doctor finally concerned that it was good that I got the meds when I did because she didn't call me back until almost 5pm on the final day before they close for two days and Lucky should start taking the meds. Is this when I say I told you so?? 

Then I got home and the handyman showed up to do a few things. My oldest TV died so he moved my second oldest TV to that place. I need to decide if I want to buy another TV. He hung a picture. I had him remove an electrical thing outside only to find out it was necessary and then he had to put it back together. He was not happy. 

In the middle of all this the landscaper showed up. He was alone because his helper was ill. He did so much. He laid all the foundation for the slate to go on. 
It is really moving along. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!