Sunday, December 18, 2022

SIX DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

 I didn't feel that well in the afternoon again. 

Earlier in the day I made Gingerbread Blondies with White Chocolate Chunks. They are really good. I will share a photo soon. 

I decorated the house more and decorated the tree. I had a light situation. I tested the string of lights before I put them on the tree. It takes two strings of lights for the tree. I put the two strings on the tree. I plug it in and the top string doesn't light up. ERGH! I take the top string off and test another string of lights. It lights up. I restring the tree. I plug it in and, guess what? It doesn't light. The top of the tree is cursed! I gave up. 

Later in the day I had to rig the angel on the tree. It is the angel from my childhood. I took a chopstick and attached it to the top of the tree so the angel can stay. Then suddenly the lights flash on. Now the lights work. I didn't want to move anything because the lights work. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!