Thursday, December 15, 2022

NINE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

 I had my big dental appointment today. The dentist filled four areas on the side of my teeth where the gums receded and the nerves were exposed. The dentist said it was because of my grinding and tooth brushing. I need to use my electric toothbrush more. It is great seeing my teeth all white instead of my exposed ugly nerves. 

I am going back in January to talk about Invisiline. My grinding has screwed up my teeth but mostly my bottom teeth. She said the Invisiline can fix it. I am going to be lots of fun to sleep with. A mouth guard on the top teeth and a retainer on the bottom teeth. This will be worse than when I was a teenager with braces and rubber bands. :-)

The landscaper was here most of the day. He and his assistant worked very hard moving dirt and lifting up pavers (slate). Almost all of the pavers that are being moved are lifted up now. The big mound of dirt is spread out. More work is being done in the next two days. 

This afternoon when I was putting the four packages in the car to take to the post office, I took Lucky with me to give her a car ride. All of a sudden she started limping. Her front paw seemed sore so I took her back in the house to take a nap. She seems better now. I hypothesize that she stepped on something sharp that didn't leave a mark. 

I only have one package left to mail. I am waiting for the gift to arrive. It is very annoying that the gift has not arrived yet. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow I hope mine comes in, I am sorry to be lat, but even if it does not get here until Christmas I am sure it will be wonderful,

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!